Fellow bloggers, do you ever read your spam comments? Some of mine are suitable for framing.
“I am not much of an internet reader to be honest.”
- That's okay, as long as you keep up with the important stuff.
“I am no longer certain where you are getting your info.”
- It implies that at some point he/she was certain where I was getting my info.
“Electricity strolling, jogging, operating, and leaping are large influence actions.”
- This is definitely a topic for a future blog post.
“That is good to know they are like that, many a time you get no response to these problems with other sites.”
“Tiffany Jewelry is a day-to-day offering, and was developed in and amongst the fertile lands of what is acknowledged nowadays as Pakistan.”
- This is the kind of priceless insider information that makes blogging worthwhile.
“When these were put on, the bride turned to the groom and began laughing at how he looked.”
- I wish I had been there.
“The posts are very short for novices. May you please prolong them from subsequent time?”
- An historic moment: the first time anyone has ever asked me to write more rather than less.
“My husband and I are currently following the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet.”
- Next you can try the Guaranteed Six-Figure Income 4 Slackers Plan.
“Your website is excellent but with images and clips, this website could be one of the greatest in its field.”
- I can reach for the stars!
“The best and stylish purses are usually in great need amongst all teams of ladies.”
- Forget the jerseys, get team purses!
“That is really fascinating. You’re an excessively skilled blogger.”
- Hear that, Napoleon Dynamite? I’ve got skills. Excessive skills.
Oh, the joy that spam can bring.
Have you had any inspiring spam recently?