Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Going Away; Back Soon

I’m leaving on a short trip tomorrow – just a couple of days in SF to attend a celebration of life for the dearly departed D. While I’m there, I’ll also visit my parents and maybe have a bit of time to take in the local color. Going back to the Bay Area (my childhood home and home of my heart) is always frustrating because there are approximately 8000 things to do and we usually only have time for two or three.

I’m not going to fool myself into thinking I’ll be able to visit the blogoverse from any of my destinations. The last time I traveled, my laptop refused to boot up. The time before, I could not get a wi-fi signal. So I just won’t worry about it. I figure if I bring a couple of embroidery canvases with me, I won’t even think about the internet.

And I'll be back next week with news and pics. Have a lovely week!

Katrina

2 comments: