Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome!

Does the world really need another mediocre blog filled with meaningless comments? I would add my voice to the resounding chorus of “NO!” But I’m going to do it anyway.

I did a bit of blogging once before as you might have seen here and was completely surprised by how useful it was in my work. It helped me organize my thoughts, meet deadlines, and (maybe) improve my writing. Having everything exposed in a public forum gave me that little extra push that doesn’t arise when you’re just writing in a personal journal.



I’m at that point again where I have too many sewing projects in progress, too many story ideas fighting to come to the surface, too many abandoned art works, and too much procrastination. I feel overwhelmed and confused, and I have only myself to blame.


A cluttered workspace is a sign of ...




It’s time for a little organization and self-control. I’m expecting this blog to contribute to that effort! Also because I have a fairly short attention span, it may or may not involve my thoughts on age, gender, work ethic, television, literature, collecting vintage stuff, and most of all sewing, my favorite pastime.



Here we go!


Katrina



No comments:

Post a Comment